Thursday, September 25, 2014

Birthday letter from Boot Camp/Seventh Letter from Boot Camp

20140911

I got birthday cards from people at church today. That improved my birthday a lot. I also got a nice present from a Navy Corpsman (Medical Assistant) at Dental. I had to go to get some fillings done. The Corpsman lady came and got me from the waiting room, took me to a dentist room, and me lie back. She said that she saw that it was my birthday in my file and that I could lie back for like 45 minutes before the dentist came. She got her phone out, opened Pandora and asked me what kind of music I wanted. So for the first time a month, I relaxed and listened to Gospel music. I shed a tear when it started playing. Pandora played like all my favorite songs. After the crazy of boot camp, 30 minutes of rest and Gospel music was an amazing birthday present.

20140912
Just had time to dash out a few more lines. Had pugil sticks 3 today. I destroyed my opponent. That's 3 wins and 1 loss. Not too bad. All our tests are on Monday, but when we pass we go to phase 2 of training.  

No comments:

Post a Comment