Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fifth Letter from Boot Camp

20140901

Wow, September already. I don't know what to write right now. We have pugil sticks again tomorrow. So I can't wait for that. I also think that we have a drill inspection coming up. My platoon is pretty bad at some drill stuff so pray that it will go well. (It'll be over by the time you get this.) (Concidencally his platoon passed the drill inspection 1st on the Monday of this week that I am writing this.) We got a lot of extra free time for labor day, but I hope that it doesn't mess up training. It already pushed the obstacle course back a week. I can't wait for that. :) It's weird, I eat insane amounts of food, but I'm still hungry a lot. I think its just how crazy active we are. I'll write more later.

(Later the same day)
Wow, it's weird having this much free time. I like almost want the DI's to come back and tell us what to do. Almost. I get this is what it feels like after boot camp. I can't wait to be a Marine. It's easy to discouraged here, but I stay motivated pretty well. I can't describe the experience to you. It takes over your life . When I go to the head at night, I hear people yelling, "Aye, Sir!" and other boot camp stuff in their sleep. They tell me I do it too. It will be hard to go back to normal for my 10 leave. Then, MCT, then MOS school. But neither of those are like boot camp. This is some crazy stuff. I can handle it, don't get me wrong, but it's crazy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment