Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ninth Letter from Boot Camp

20140921

This week, we got our uniforms. We switched from tan cammies to green ones with our names on them. We also got the dress uniforms, though we turned them in right away to be tailored to fit properly. Still, holding that dress blue jacket and imagining wearing it gave me motivation to keep going hard. Let's see, at the beginning of the week after initial drill, we did the gas chamber and rappel tower. I did really great at both of those.

Tomorrow starts grass week. That's where we learn to shoot without ammunition. I can't wait! I hope to shoot expert on firing week, next week. Time is going to fly by for me the next few weeks. We have a lot to do. I do enjoy boot camp for the most part, but a lot of times all I can think about is what I'm going to do when I leave here.

No comments:

Post a Comment